Wednesday, September 2, 2009

metamorphosis

Today this blog and its author are expecting to expand its audience to the English-speaking audience. As usually happens for an event to happen, one needs the illusion of planning this event out of random circumstances. Actually, I was planning to switch to English some time ago, but due to my objective laziness I was unable to overcome the subjective perception of the missing circumstances. Due to a new course on History and New Media, which I am taken now at George Mason University, I will try to subvert my objective laziness and to take advantage of the random circumstances to develop some of my ideas regarding the peaceful and constructive cohabitation between history writing and electronic devices. Hopefully, it will last more than one semester.

P.S. To those few readers who followed my earlier native language thoughts, I am confident that most of them fluently comprehend English, and this will not be a problem for our further cooperation.

2 comments:

IMB said...

Good luck Herr Doktor :)) The English-speaking world has probably more crazy people than the Romanian-speaking countries, so you will have a job to do.

But if you cure them all, how will we know what means to be crazy? :))So, no rush please.

Anonymous said...

I think english-reading world would be a more appropriate term for your new audience :)